home > healthcare facilities
Because Medicine Can't Wait
When your hospital or healthcare facility is in need of a short- or long-term locum tenens health care provider, Locum Physicians is on call. With a large database of credentialed providers from which to choose, you will be able to find the physician who best matches your needs. The goal and major benefit of bringing in a locums physician is to keep the practice running smoothly while generating revenue.
The Locum Tenens Solution
Even when you know well in advance that you will need to hire a locum tenens physician, finding the best doctor for your practice and for your patients and community can be tricky. The benefits of hiring a recruitment firm with a history of accurately matching qualified medical professionals to healthcare facilities, such as Locum Physicians,cannot be understated. You can count on Locum Physicians, LLC - the experts in medical placement.
Locum Physicians — High Standards
Today’s locum tenens physicians work as independent contractors who are highly qualified and credentialed in accordance with JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations) and NCQA (National Commission on Quality Assurance Standards). Because locum physicians often work a variety of locations, these physicians are current with the latest technological advances and standards.
Enjoy the Locum Physicians Advantage
While other companies split the responsibilities of staffing and marketing between two departments, Locum Physicians handles all aspects of your medical recruitment needs with one consultant, which means your project is streamlined and handled efficiently.
Your one-to-one source for physician staffing starts with:
- Attentiveness—Your Locum Physicians consultant will take the requisite time and carefully learn about your:
- Practice or Healthcare Facility
- Medical Specialty Needs
- Dates of Coverage
- Any other pertinent details presented.
- Responding—He or she will answer all of your questions about the process prior to sending you the locum tenen agreement (LTA), which outlines our services and fees.
- Start the Search—Once the signed LTA is received, Locum Physicians will begin the necessary search, one that will present you with physicians who match your criteria. You are never under any obligation until you approve a physician who has been presented to you.
- Personal Assistance—Locum Physicians consultants will coordinate the completion of your credentialing application with the physician and help facilitate the process; furthermore, we will handle travel and accommodations as well as confirm your locum physician’s orientation schedule.
- Follow up—You can trust in Locum Physicians to follow up with both parties (client and physicians) to make sure all expectations are being met.
- Payment—Locum Physicians will bill the approved hours and scheduled dates, and discuss any future locum tenens needs you may have.
For superior locum tenens staffing, please contact Locum Physicians today at (407) 814-4404 or enter your information in the Locum Tenens Request form below. You will be contacted by one of our professional staffing consultants as soon as possible.
Locum Tenens Request
physicians | healthcare facilities | credentialing | job board